TT Range Pack
TT Range pack is a large volume combat rucksack for long term operations
7601.331 – olive
7601.343 – khaki
- 7017.70 cu in (115 L) total volume;
- Detachable lid subdivided into 5 pockets 305.10 cu in (5 L);
- Main pocket 5187 cu in (85 L) with separate bottom compartment and additional side access;
- Subdivided front pocket 610.20 cu in (10 L) with access to the main pocket;
- Detachable side pockets 457.70 cu in (7.5 L) – can be used individually or coupled as a rucksack for daytime use;
- Bungee cords for universal camouflage and fastening possibilities;
- X1 carrying system for excellent carrying comfort at high loads
- Measurements: 36 x 14 x 13 inches
- Capacity: 30.4 US lqd gal (115 L)
- Weight: 10 lbs
- System: X-1 Carrying system
- Material: Cordura 700 DEN
Materials / Systems
Cordura 700 DEN
About Tasmanian Tiger
As the premium supplier of professional military and police equipment, all TASMANIAN TIGER products are made of the very best quality and with the best functionality. The comprehensive development work is always based on the users‘ specific needs and requirements.
From prototype to series production, all products are manufactured in the company’s own production facilities. This ensures that a consistently high level of quality is maintained. Every step in the production process, from purchasing materials to manufacture to the final checks, is precisely defined and checked regularly by independent test centres to international standards. Every product is checked before it leaves production and is given a serial number that is then stored in the company’s own database.
You can rely on TASMANIAN TIGER products – anywhere, any time.
You can read all about Tasmanian Tiger history here.