TT Range Pack MK II
TT Range Pack MK II is a modular, large capacity backpack for individual combatants on missions for several weeks. The front pocket of the rucksack can be detached and used as a daypack, the side pockets are the same as the TT Tac Pouch 8 SP (item 7773) and can be used on any appropriately designed MOLLE panel.
7605.331 – olive
7605.346 – coyote brown
- X1 Carrying System
- Packsack with snow guard
- Divided main and bottom compartments
- Compression around perimeter of base
- Detachable lid, divided into 3
- Detachable side pockets (7773 TT Tac Pouch 8 SP)
- Front pocket unzips for use as a daypack
- MOLLE system on the sides;
- Measurements: 33 x 13.8 x 10.6 inches
- Capacity: 26.4 US lqd gal (100 L)
- Weight: 9.7 lbs
- System: X-1 Carrying system
- Material: Cordura 700 DEN
Materials / Systems
Cordura 700 DEN
About Tasmanian Tiger
As the premium supplier of professional military and police equipment, all TASMANIAN TIGER products are made of the very best quality and with the best functionality. The comprehensive development work is always based on the users‘ specific needs and requirements.
From prototype to series production, all products are manufactured in the company’s own production facilities. This ensures that a consistently high level of quality is maintained. Every step in the production process, from purchasing materials to manufacture to the final checks, is precisely defined and checked regularly by independent test centres to international standards. Every product is checked before it leaves production and is given a serial number that is then stored in the company’s own database.
You can rely on TASMANIAN TIGER products – anywhere, any time.
You can read all about Tasmanian Tiger history here.