TT Pathfinder MK II
TT Pathfinder MK II is a fully-fledged combat backpack for several days in the field. Large, variable volume compression flap on the front for helmets etc. The MOLLE system on the sides is used to attach additional pockets.
7622.346 – Coyote brown
- V2 Carrying System
- Packsack with snow guard
- Removable section between main and bottom compartment
- Fixation for hiking poles or ice axes
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Compression straps on sides
- Compression around perimeter of base
- Variable volume compression flap e.g. to attach a helmet
- Handle on front and back
- Detachable lid, divided into 3
- Hydration system compatible
- Side pockets; MOLLE system on all the important attachment areas
- 80 litre total volume
- Measurements: 33 x 13.8 x 8.7 inches
- Capacity: 80 l
- Weight: 7.2 lbs
- System: V2-Carrying system
- Material: Cordura 700 DEN
Materials / Systems
Cordura 700 DEN
About Tasmanian Tiger
As the premium supplier of professional military and police equipment, all TASMANIAN TIGER products are made of the very best quality and with the best functionality. The comprehensive development work is always based on the users‘ specific needs and requirements.
From prototype to series production, all products are manufactured in the company’s own production facilities. This ensures that a consistently high level of quality is maintained. Every step in the production process, from purchasing materials to manufacture to the final checks, is precisely defined and checked regularly by independent test centres to international standards. Every product is checked before it leaves production and is given a serial number that is then stored in the company’s own database.
You can rely on TASMANIAN TIGER products – anywhere, any time.
You can read all about Tasmanian Tiger history here.
Out of stock