TT Combat Pack MKII
TT Combat Pack is a small, universal combat backpack with elastic side pockets. The backpack has a MOLLE system on the front and sides. Shoulder and hip straps are detachable, so the backpack can also be adapted to waistcoats.
7664.040 – black
7664.343 – khaki
7664.331 – olive
7664.346 – coyote brown
7868.394 – MultiCam
- Padded Back Carrying System;
- Ergonomically padded back with aluminium support elements;
- Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps;
- Detachable hip fins with zipped pockets;
- Side pockets made of an elastic material;
- Small mesh pockets inside, for storage of small parts such as batteries, etc;
- Two front pockets with zipped compartments;
- Front and side areas with MOLLE system for optional attachment of additional pouches;
- Length adjustable shoulder straps make carrying large body armour possible;
- Measurements: 20 x 11.5 x 6 inches
- Capacity: 1342.50 (22 l)
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
- Material: Cordura 700 DEN, for Multicam color: Cordura 500 DEN
- Backsystem: Padded Back-System (TT)
Materials / Systems
Cordura 700 DEN
About Tasmanian Tiger
As the premium supplier of professional military and police equipment, all TASMANIAN TIGER products are made of the very best quality and with the best functionality. The comprehensive development work is always based on the users‘ specific needs and requirements.
From prototype to series production, all products are manufactured in the company’s own production facilities. This ensures that a consistently high level of quality is maintained. Every step in the production process, from purchasing materials to manufacture to the final checks, is precisely defined and checked regularly by independent test centres to international standards. Every product is checked before it leaves production and is given a serial number that is then stored in the company’s own database.
You can rely on TASMANIAN TIGER products – anywhere, any time.
You can read all about Tasmanian Tiger history here.