TT Bug Out Pack
TT Bug Out Pack is an extremely well ventilated backpack with modular expansion capabilities. It takes its name from a type of bag formerly used for evacuating from disaster and meant to hold only emergency materials.
7730.331 – olive
7730.343 – khaki
7730.040 – black
7730.346 – coyote brown
- X Vent Zero Plus Carrying System;
- Hip fins;
- Compression strap;
- Durable, non-slip handle;
- Hydration system compatible;
- Main inner compartment with volume pockets and MOLLE system;
- Two front pockets with zipped compartments;
- Antenna ports into the main compartment;
- MOLLE system;
- Front and side areas with MOLLE system for optional attachment of additional pouches;
- Measurements: 8.66 x 5.3 x 3 inch
- Capacity: 1.4 oz
- Weight: 5 lbs
Cordura 700 DEN
Carrying system: X Vent Zero Plus-System
About Tasmanian Tiger
As the premium supplier of professional military and police equipment, all TASMANIAN TIGER products are made of the very best quality and with the best functionality. The comprehensive development work is always based on the users‘ specific needs and requirements.
From prototype to series production, all products are manufactured in the company’s own production facilities. This ensures that a consistently high level of quality is maintained. Every step in the production process, from purchasing materials to manufacture to the final checks, is precisely defined and checked regularly by independent test centres to international standards. Every product is checked before it leaves production and is given a serial number that is then stored in the company’s own database.
You can rely on TASMANIAN TIGER products – anywhere, any time.
You can read all about Tasmanian Tiger history here.