TT Raid Pack MK III
Classic military backpack with V2 Plus carrying system. The detachable hip strap can also be used as a Warrior Belt, while the adjustable back length offers tremendous flexibility.
7711.040 – black
7711.331 – olive
7711.343 – khaki
- V2 Plus Carrying System
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Removable, padded hip belt
- Compression around perimeter of base
- Volume compression for the main and the bottom compartment
- Handles at sides
- Easy-access pocket on top of lid
- Hydration system compatible
- Stitched bellow pocket with water drain
- Gear loops
- Document storage pocket on the inside of the lid
- Hip belt can be used separately as a warrior belt
- Side pockets with external MOLLE system
- MOLLE system on all the important attachment areas
|Measurements:||25.6 x 12.6 x 9.5 inch|
|Volume:||12 gal (45 l)|
|Backsystem:||V2 Plus-System (TT)|
|Fabric:||CORDURA® 700 den|
Materials / Systems
Cordura 700 DEN
About Tasmanian Tiger
As the premium supplier of professional military and police equipment, all TASMANIAN TIGER products are made of the very best quality and with the best functionality. The comprehensive development work is always based on the users‘ specific needs and requirements.
From prototype to series production, all products are manufactured in the company’s own production facilities. This ensures that a consistently high level of quality is maintained. Every step in the production process, from purchasing materials to manufacture to the final checks, is precisely defined and checked regularly by independent test centres to international standards. Every product is checked before it leaves production and is given a serial number that is then stored in the company’s own database.
You can rely on TASMANIAN TIGER products – anywhere, any time.
You can read all about Tasmanian Tiger history here.